• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigabyte G33M-S2H BSOD

Comment

Re: Gigabyte G33M-S2H BSOD

Thanks for your reply

I taken the graphics card out and I reverted to a VGA cable rather then HDMI.

So what you are saying is to connect everything (Including graphics card) configure in Bios then unplug and let it automatically boot from CD without the HDMI/VGA lead.

Comment

No not really,

Uninstall graphic card, take it out f PC

install everything with the onboard chipset except your graphic adapter

then when you're satisfied with the config, re-install the graphic card, boot without screen connected and after it has booted, connect the screen.

Comment

The motherboard boots to Bios and reconizes the hardware no problem but when I try to install vista I get the following error:-

Press boot to load from DVD, it then says Windows is loading files, flashing cursor at the bottom of the screen once bar reaches 100% the screen goes black then it either reboots so I am unable to config anything.

Thanks for all your help on this

Or I get the blue screen saying:- Stop: 0x0000007e (0xc0000005, 0x8afa7903, 0x86406ac8, 0x864067c4).

Comment

Try the install with only one stick of ram (Try both one at a time) you may have a faulty stick of ram

Here is MS page about Stop: 0x0000007e error >>>
            How to troubleshoot a Stop 0x0000007E error in Windows XP

Can you test this card in another machine? Do you have your SATA Settings setup properly for your install?

Comment

Working...
            X