EP45-UD3R recovery bios.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EP45-UD3R recovery bios.

I need your help. I tried to flash a mod vista bios for the ud3r and the result was that it messed up. The board doesn't boot , it makes one long sound (which i found to indicate a cmos error). I tried to cleramos , take out the battery but nothing.

Is there any way that i could recover it ? It seems that the dual bios doesn't work.

I read that in asus p5q mobos , you can swift the bios chips. Is it possible with the ud3r?

Please , i need really need your help.

Re: EP45-UD3R recovery bios.

For instance, have you used the @Bios feature running under Vista? Hope not, since usually it fries the motherboard.
    GA-Z97-D3H Windows Pro 8.1
    i5-4690K + Corsair H90
    Sapphire Radeon R7 240
    16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400MHz PC3 19200
    Corsair CX750M
    Samsung SSD 840 EVO 500 GB

Sharkoon VS-3V tower

Comment

No , i used flashspi under dos. What i'm supposed to do now ?

Comment

Usually the motherboard recovers by itself if it found a checksum error in the main chip during boot sequence.
        There is nothing that you can do besides to clear the CMOS, thing that you already did.
        Probably you should RMA the board or try to reload BIOS if your main boot drive was a 3.5" floppy.
        GA-Z97-D3H Windows Pro 8.1
        i5-4690K + Corsair H90
        Sapphire Radeon R7 240
        16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400MHz PC3 19200
        Corsair CX750M
        Samsung SSD 840 EVO 500 GB

Sharkoon VS-3V tower

Comment

Please see here in the second post for a few methods you can try, and how to fully clear the CMOS. >>>

If you have no luck, let me know and I will PM you a link to something you can try before you have to RMA

Did you mod your own BIOS or what? If you did not mod it, maybe you got it at the wrong spot!

Comment

Working...
          X