Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Tune Question

Hello folks

using the GA-EP45-DS4P with E8400 and 2 x 2 gigs of Corsair Dominator PC8500

there is a big discrepancy between the temps reported by Sensorsview Pro / Real Temp & Easy Tune >>>>>> easy tune shows the temps as the lowest

is easy tune accurate in comparision to other monitoring apps ?

and I have overclocked my system to 4.0 ghz and here is the info from within easy tune ....... is there anything in here I should be changing ...... is anything in here unhealth > LOL

thanks for the help
    Attached Files

Re: Easy Tune Question

YES CPU Termination (Vtt), keep that under 1.38. (1.4-1.45 MAX for short benches) anything above 1.4 has been know to kill a 45NM CPU.

Pll Set to stock 1.5

As for your temps, Easytune only monitors CPU temp which is not too important at all. You need to watch your Core Temps not CPU temp. EasyTune does show correct CPU temps, but you need to worry about your Core temps not CPU temp really.

I would advise you use this for CPU temp monitoring >>>
    Core Temp

Or this (MUST be calibrated)
    Real Temp - CPU temperature monitoring

RealTemp Installation & Calibration Page

Or use Everest Ultimate (It's what I use, gets temps and voltage all very well) (MANY Apps linked here, see post #3 >>>

And here is a comparison of them all so you can see the differences, and similarities of the suggested ones for core temps >>>

Comment

Re: Easy Tune Question

thanks for the info ....... much appreciated

Comment

Working...
      X