bios is award f3
    amd athlon64+2 5600 (2.8ghz) chip
    2x1 gb patriot pc2-6400 ll (4-4-4-12)2.2v memory
    onboard ati radeon 3200 graphics
    500 gigabyte western digital sata drive
    2 ide dvd read write drives
    floppy drive
    550 watt thermaltake power supply

I am running the basic bios stuff i need to change the voltage setting on the ram. but i dont know how to change the stuff like cpu voltage and i need to change front side bus and alot of stuff but i dont know how to make a list like everybody elese does to show you the file so you can help me so maybe we can start there. and i can get you the file and then you can help me ... thanks

Re: help with setting bios and overclocking

I do not know about AMD so much so I cannot make you a list for your settings. But I can try to help you, tell me what you want to overclock to and post me some images of your BIOS and I will try my best to help you.

But again, I dont know much at all about AMD

Comment

how do i post my bios image ? then i can get it to you and as far as overclocking i would like to go a far as i can but the book doesnt tell me what that is.

Comment

You have to take pics with your camera and post them here. I can point you to some Forums with AMD Specific sections if you like? Not trying to not help you or anything, I just thought since I do not know much at all about AMD I would link you with some better help then I can provide if you like

Comment

thanks

Comment

So, do you want some forum links that have AMD Sections? Or are you planning to post some images instead?

Comment

both please , camera is not functioning at the moment am trying to fix now thanks

Comment

Working...
              X