GA-X48-DQ6 Memory Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GA-X48-DQ6 Memory Problems

Turn OFF Turbo and see how things are. You are just testing if slot 3 is bad right? That many tests should not be needed really. I think your results have been affected by CIA2 Turbo. Sounds like you may have some bad slots on your board, if not just the one

You Should for sure have performance enhance, it should be RIGHT under CIA2

And what do you mean here? All of them or just that one? If all of them, then you are not on the correct page, they are on the Advanced BIOS page >>>

Limit CPUID Max. to 3.....................: [Disabled] Don't have these functions?
    No-Execute Memory Protect............: [Enabled]
    CPU Enhanced Halt (C1E)................: [Disabled]
    C2/C2E State Support....................: [Disabled]
    x C4/C4E State Support..................: [Disabled]
    CPU Thermal Monitor 2(TM2) ...........: [Enabled]
    CPU EIST Function.........................: [Disabled]
    Virtualization Technology................: [Disabled] Enabled if you use Vmware/Virtual PC
    Hey, I think I see your issue now that I looked again! Command Rate! Should be for sure 2, and you for sure need to set performance enhance to standard. If you do not have that what BIOS are you using? It should be in all of them anyway, but thought I better ask

Comment

Thanks again for the advice, I'll try the changes and look better fot the other Bios options.

I'm not able to respond for more then 1 week, going on a holiday to Dublin..
      Right after that I'll post my (new) findings.

Comment

K, good luck with your testing and have a great Holiday!

See you when you get back

Comment

Working...
        X