Asus P5B Deluxe to GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asus P5B Deluxe to GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P

I should be getting board next Thursday. I will be putting my E8500 E0 stepping that I had in my P5B into it. It was running 450x9.5 in the P5B at 1.31 volts. The chip seems good for about 4300mhz on air without to much voltage. I have had the P5B for about 2 years. LSDmeasap I may need some help on the Bios since the Gigabyte bios is a lot different and has a lot more settings than the P5B. I have been reading all the posts on all the new P45 Gigabyte boards and trying to get up to speed on the Bios. LSDmeasap I was wondering if you could give me some max air voltage settings you would use? This is my first Gigabyte board and I hope it will not be my last. Thanks in advance for any technical help you guys and gals can give.

Re: Asus P5B Deluxe to GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P

Well I am not sure about the P45-U models, but I can tell you the normal P45 models have a vdrop of about .6 so to get 1.31 actual you will need to set about 1.37 or so in the BIOS.

Let me know if you need more help once you get going, I can for sure help ya out

Comment

Working...
    X