Differences in timings of my BIOS and MemSet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Differences in timings of my BIOS and MemSet

Here's a pic of my Advanced Timing in BIOS, MemSet, and Everest benchmark.

You'll notice that some of the timings (Write to Precharge Delay, Write to Read Delay, and Read to Precharge) are quite different.

Read to Write Delay must be one of those hidden timings that I can't access in the BIOS. All Precharge to Activate/Refresh...same thing. How the heck could MemSet get access to it???

Oh well.....

At least I had a lotta fun making this pic. Had to redo it over 20 times before I got it right LOL. Aye...it helped me learn alot.

Re: Differences in timings of my BIOS and MemSet

Funny...Everest Motherboard/Chipset properties has all the timing values too and those values the same as MemSet's....sorta.

On one particular timing, Write to Read Delay, they have 2 values: 11T for same rank, 5T for different rank. Does 11T - 5T = 6T thats in the BIOS??? Or Does 11T/2 = 6T?? (6 being more stable than 5 or 5.5 LOL).
    Kinda makes some sense to me.

Then there is Read to Precharge Delay: in the BIOS it's 3T. In both MemSet and Everest it's 5T. Can't see any other timing values associated with it that it equal 3 in the BIOS.

Comment

Re: Differences in timings of my BIOS and MemSet

Yes, some you will not have access to, others are explained in the guide for Memory I posted >>>

Comment

Working...
      X