GA-G1975X POST error code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GA-G1975X POST error code

The Gigabyte GA-G1975X motherboard has a digital display on the board that reads 52 ...then reboots..whichs states memory test (reset extended memory to 0) I dont know how to do that.When i start the pc it loads up to a point where it does a memory test ...then shuts down and restarts.I changed the 2 gigs of memory(corsair 667 ddr2) to others that i know work...didnt solve problem.My grafics card seems ok.I took battery out hoping to reset BIOS. didnt help..I am looking for a solution here. Plz help if anyone knows how to resolve this problem.

Re: GA-G1975X POST error code

First, have you tried ONLY one stick of ram in slot one? If not try that first as it may solve your issue. If no luck, please properly clear the CMOS using my method described here >>>

Removing the battery way can take 8-24 Hours and this is much quicker and a for sure way to get it done. See second post >>>

And if you can, test all this ram one by one with Memtest86+ in a different system, it could all be dying or dead ya never know.

But one stick or a proper Clear of the CMOS should get you back into business, you should see a Checksum error - Defaults loaded once the Cmos is cleared Properly. Then reboot and make all your BIOS changes you need to again.

Comment

Working...
    X