Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem to boot GA-MA78GM-S2H

Hello!

I have problem to boot my GA-MA78GM-S2H. When I start the computer all fans, keyboard, mouse etc starts, but the screen stays blank, and no BIOS info is displayed. If I clear the CMOS (by using the CLR_CMOS jumper) I can the display to work, and enter the BIOS settings. But after I save and exit the screen goes black and the computer does not continue boot. If I instead continue to boot (F1) insetad of enter the BIOS setup I can get the computer to boot sucessfully. Bus as soon as I restart it won't boot again.

I am using the GA-MA78GM-S2H with a Phenom X4 9550 and 2x2gb Corsair PC6400. The case I am using is Antec NSK1380 micro tower. I am using the VGA-output for display.

I have tried to find help here by reading posts, but haven't found any solutions yet.

Anyone with hints or suggestions? Thanks!

/Johan

Re: Problem to boot GA-MA78GM-S2H

Try using one stick in slot one and see if it boots. If so, you need to adjust your ram trfc for 2x2GB, and add some memory controller voltage, and set Ram voltage to spec for your ram

As for the correct trfc adjustments I am not sure, you will have to wait for a AMD user to post, I would say try as high as your board will go. 52-62 is generally needed

Or I can link you to some Overclock Forums with AMD sections if you would like

Comment

Working...
    X