DES - new version,new problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DES - new version,new problems

so i first installed the DES program back when i got my board but it kept crashing so i just uninstalled it then recently when i was checking the gigabyte site a new release of DES was available on the so i decided to give it a try and for a whole day now it hasn't crashed once but when i started playing a somewhat heavy on graphics game it didn't even move until of course i disabled DES. I'm guessing they finally got it working since I've never experienced such performance loss before which the program,m installed so my question is should i just remove the damned thing or is this the way the program should operate and o should jut disable it when I'm seeking high performance or will it eventually damage my hardware?
    Last edited by everq; 09-20-2008, 05:59 AM.

Re: DES - new version,new problems

just get rid of the thing! its an annoyance you can do without... it really doesnt save that much energy... you might save a couple bucks a month, but thats gonna be it...

Comment

Re: DES - new version,new problems

Originally posted by BongWizard View Post
      just get rid of the thing! its an annoyance you can do without... it really doesnt save that much energy... you might save a couple bucks a month, but thats gonna be it...
      Right!

And without specs I cannot advise further

Comment

Working...
      X