No announcement yet.

Huge Thanks To Gigabyte And Mr.Tweak!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge Thanks To Gigabyte And Mr.Tweak!!!

Huge Thank You to Gigabyte and Mr.Tweak

Just wanted to post some Thank You's and let everyone know that I now have my own P45 board so I can better help out our great community here at TweakTown.

So, without further delay............

I would like to thank Liliana at Gigabyte for supplying me a with GA-P45-DS4P Board for my continued Support in helping Gigabyte Customers. And Thanks as well to Gigabyte as a Company for it's Kind Decision to send me Items to help support them in a better manner. And of course for their continued manufacturing of great products!

And I would also like to thank our Admin here at TweakTown Mr.Tweak/Cameron for helping me get in contact with the proper people at Gigabyte, and putting in a good word for me as a Valued Gigabyte supporter.

Gigabyte was kind enough to supply me with the following MotherBoard to better help out our fellow members here. Also included was a Nice Gigabyte Mesh Bag, a Gigabyte 2GB USB Flash Drive (DES Branded Energy Leaf), and a Gigabyte Fan for those days when Overclocking just gets the better of me

In a few weeks, I will also be writing up a Review for this board, as best I can. And I will primarily try to focus on one of Gigabyte's newer Features the 2048 Bit TPM chip and it's features. I will also try to write up some testing of the new DES Advanced Features and how they work when you are Overclocking, should you decide to Overclock and use DES Advanced

BIG Thanks To Gigabyte, Liliana, and Cameron for Everything!!!

Re: Huge Thanks To Gigabyte And Mr.Tweak!!!

Enjoy it mate :)
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Congrats. I told you, you deserved a board for all the help you give.

Comment

I Don't know about Deserve, but it is Appreciated FOR SURE!

Gigabyte Rocks!!!

Thanks for your continued support as well Merman, and your always kind words!

Gotta find a HD to backup my RAID Onto so I can install it!

Sold my backup Drive last week for some Extra Cash for Acrylic. Did not plan on having a new board so soon! And was not worried about a RAID crash right then. So, Soon as I find somewhere to stick 350GB of DATA I will be installing it.

I may end up having to Rar it up and upload it to somewhere, or move to a few PC's here this weekend so I can get it installed.

I Cannot wait, Will be nice to give For Sure P45 answers.
        Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 09-20-2008, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Hello Lsd,

Congratulations mate, great board, great company and great forum.
          And, of course the most important thing, great moderator! This act speaks for itself.
          GA-Z97-D3H Windows Pro 8.1
          i5-4690K + Corsair H90
          Sapphire Radeon R7 240
          16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400MHz PC3 19200
          Corsair CX750M
          Samsung SSD 840 EVO 500 GB

Sharkoon VS-3V tower

Comment

Ahh..yesss... The smell of a just opened MoboBox !!! There is nothing like it ! :D ... Congrats man! ! !
            I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with it and will push it to the limits of its performance!
            Keep up the great work you doing here by giving such a support to the Giga's customers!
            Thank You for your work, Thanks to the Admin for this great site and Thanks to Gigabyte for their products!
            Gaming Rig
            Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 @ 2.5 Ghz | Gigabyte EP45-DS3R (F10g) | G.Skill (4x2) 8GB DDRII PC-6400 (5-5-5-15) | BFG GeForce 260 GTX Core 216 896 MB OCX |
            WD 160 GB 7200 SATAII x2 (RAID0) | WD 150 GB Raptor 10K RPM 16 MB SATAII (Storage,Page) | Seasonic M12-500W | Raidmax Scorpio 868 (Clear Window)
            HTPC
            AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200 + @ 2.2 Ghz | DFI NForce4 LP SLI-D (3/29)| OCZ (2X1) 2GB DDRI PC-3200 SO (2-3-2-5) | Gigabyte GeForce 9600 GT 512 DDR3 Silent |
            WD 80 GB 7200 8 MB IDE | Tagan i-Xeye 420W | ThermalTake Mozart Silver (VC-4000)

Comment

Good work, L. Yes, you most certainly deserve it. You're one of the best assets Gigabyte has and they are lucky to have you, even if on an unofficial basis. Now that I think about it...better to remain on an unofficial basis...
              I'm really looking forward to hearing your experiences with the new platform. Have fun!!
              -MXC
              Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3L (BIOS F9); E7200 Core2Duo 2.53Ghz 1066Mhz FSB 3MB L2 (OC to 3.4Ghz); SuperTalent 2x2G DDR2-800 PC6400 CL 5-5-5-12 (T800UX4GC5); Seagate 500GB SATA2 7200 32mb cache HD; EVGA 8800GT 512MB Superclocked Edition
              Ultra X-connect X2 550-watt PSU; Vista x64 SP1 and OpenSUSE 11.0 (KDE 4.1)

Comment

Originally posted by svcglobal View Post
                Hello Lsd,

Congratulations mate, great board, great company and great forum.
                And, of course the most important thing, great moderator! This act speaks for itself.
                Thanks for your support, and kind words!

Originally posted by VenuS View Post
                Ahh..yesss... The smell of a just opened MoboBox !!! There is nothing like it ! :D ... Congrats man! ! !
                I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with it and will push it to the limits of its performance!
                Keep up the great work you doing here by giving such a support to the Giga's customers!
                Thank You for your work, Thanks to the Admin for this great site and Thanks to Gigabyte for their products!
                Right! Nothing like a New Motherboard box, all shiny and new, being opened. Geek Bling I suppose

Thanks for taking the time to leave some kind comments, always appreciated!!

Originally posted by mxcrowe View Post
                Good work, L. Yes, you most certainly deserve it. You're one of the best assets Gigabyte has and they are lucky to have you, even if on an unofficial basis. Now that I think about it...better to remain on an unofficial basis...
                I'm really looking forward to hearing your experiences with the new platform. Have fun!!
                -MXC
                Thanks, Ahh Wish it could be official that would be nice

Some initial results will be posted soon after I install (Hopefully this weekend), then I will post a full review maybe a few weeks later

Thanks for taking the time to drop in a nice and thoughtful comment

Comment

Nice score mate, looking forward to some screenies.
                  E8600@ 4.25GHz~Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme~Foxconn Blackops~4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1625 at 1700MHz (8-8-8-24-2N) 1.916v~Asus 9800GTX~18x Pioneer 212 DL SATA DVD-RW~320GB WD SATAII~Antec True Power Trio 650W~Thermaltake Soprano~Vista Ultimate x64 SP2/Win7 RC1

Comment

You deserved a board or even more for all the help you give. !!!

BTW.

I reached the stability 4ghz at vcore 1.38750

Thanks again and congrats :)

Comment

Well deserved for someone who does so much!

I'm pleased Gigabyte has seen the value for all you do.

Keep up the good work, everyone benefits!

Comment

LUCKY!!!

You deserve it for sure LSD! Props to LSD for all the help he gives everyone here and a big up to Gigabyte for making quality products!

Comment

Originally posted by ANZAC_ELITE View Post
                          Nice score mate, looking forward to some screenies.
                          Will be posted once I get it installed! Thanks

Originally posted by yakamagushi View Post
                          You deserved a board or even more for all the help you give. !!!

BTW.

I reached the stability 4ghz at vcore 1.38750

Thanks again and congrats :)
                          Thanks for your kind words! And great to see your overclocking is going well!

Originally posted by MDDI View Post
                          Well deserved for someone who does so much!

I'm pleased Gigabyte has seen the value for all you do.

Keep up the good work, everyone benefits!
                          Ya, Special Thanks to you for sure!

Thanks for your continued support man!!!

Originally posted by BongWizard View Post
                          LUCKY!!!

You deserve it for sure LSD! Props to LSD for all the help he gives everyone here and a big up to Gigabyte for making quality products!

Thanks to you as well for all your help you have been starting to spread around!! I do appreciate it

Comment

thats no problem LSD... i figure if you took the time to help me, i might as well put some effort in and help some other people as well... plus, its kinda fun lol!

Comment

Hey man...I just saw this thread....congrats for your new MoBo...it's great to know that GigaByte folks reward your excellent job here helping us all.

As a secondary effect, all the people (like me) who have this board have received a gift too...because you are now in a better position to help all of us.

Congrats again and keep up with your good job!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X