Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just installed all hardware. Trying to load windows

Ok its at the part where its telling me about "exc iting new looks"

so after i get into windows what do I do ? sry newb here.. am i good from there like a brand new computer or are there other things I need to do?
    Last edited by omgitscole; 09-11-2008, 11:02 PM.

Re: Just installed all hardware. Trying to load windows

Yes, you should install the drivers on your CD that came with the board. Put it in and click Express install

Comment

Ok L, I just nominated you for sainthood...the pope should be getting back to you in a week or two.
      Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3L (BIOS F9); E7200 Core2Duo 2.53Ghz 1066Mhz FSB 3MB L2 (OC to 3.4Ghz); SuperTalent 2x2G DDR2-800 PC6400 CL 5-5-5-12 (T800UX4GC5); Seagate 500GB SATA2 7200 32mb cache HD; EVGA 8800GT 512MB Superclocked Edition
      Ultra X-connect X2 550-watt PSU; Vista x64 SP1 and OpenSUSE 11.0 (KDE 4.1)

Comment

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
        Yes, you should install the drivers on your CD that came with the board. Put it in and click Express install

ok im at windows i put the cd in.. it reads it i can see the cd loading thing.. but nothing ever comes up and i cant "browse" it and find it either.

im also getting sometimes a blue death screen.. after like 2 RS's windows will load back up.

Comment

ok so ive tried multiple times to load the DISK up for gigabyte with no success.. and when i view "my computer" i only c 1 optical drive i dont see both..

grrrrr this is where i hav eno clue what to do :( sigh.

Comment

someone help pls : /

Comment

cant boot MOBO driver cd

just put computer together. Installed windows..

cant get the MOBO driver cd to be read and open and cant find it when i browse either..

sigh

and i dont know how to setup my bios GOD this is frustrating

i know its weird but can someone who knows what they are doing call me and help me get through this pain in the butt?

haha pls?
              Last edited by omgitscole; 09-12-2008, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Re: cant boot MOBO driver cd

Just download all the drivers online for your board >>>
                GIGABYTE - Product - Motherboard - Products

Other then that, Sounds like you may have some BIOS settings off. What type of drive do you have, CD drive I mean?

I would suggest you install the CHIPSET driver first, and reboot that may fix it all. If not, then you do have something set incorrect in Integrated Peripherals Section of the BIOS

Comment

I just posted in your other thread. NO need to make two for the same issue.

Merged
                  Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 09-12-2008, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Re: cant boot MOBO driver cd

Just download all the drivers online for your board >>>
                    GIGABYTE - Product - Motherboard - Products

Other then that, Sounds like you may have some BIOS settings off. What type of drive do you have, CD drive I mean?

I would suggest you install the CHIPSET driver first, and reboot that may fix it all. If not, then you do have something set incorrect in Integrated Peripherals Section of the BIOS

id love to Dl them but i cant get the internet connection setup and working haha omg i dont know what i got myself into haha

be awsome and call me and walk me through!! lol :(

Comment

Originally posted by mxcrowe View Post
                      Ok L, I just nominated you for sainthood...the pope should be getting back to you in a week or two.
                      Thanks, let me know when he does

Originally posted by omgitscole View Post
                      id love to Dl them but i cant get the internet connection setup and working haha omg i dont know what i got myself into haha

be awsome and call me and walk me through!! lol :(
                      Just download it from the one you are posting from now and put them on a USB stick

If you want post a image of your Integrated Peripherals page and I will tell yu what you have set wrong. That is if you will calm down enough to post your specs, and what drives you have plugged into what ports/colored controllers.

We do not even know what board you have, how can you expect a correct answer?

Comment

Thanks, let me know when he does

Just download it from the one you are posting from now and put them on a USB stick

If you want post a image of your Integrated Peripherals page and I will tell yu what you have set wrong. That is if you will calm down enough to post your specs, and what drives you have plugged into what ports/colored controllers.

We do not even know what board you have, how can you expect a correct answer?

i thought you knew who i was i was takling to you yestrday in a post. I just ordered all my stuff..

anyays I got the disk to install all the drivers and have an internet connection now.

what should I do next?

Im all set up as far as being on windows and online on the new comp. duno what to do next.

Comment

Ahh sorry. I answer so many users.

So what are you having trouble with right now then? Sounds like you got it now right?

Comment

Ahh sorry. I answer so many users.

So what are you having trouble with right now then? Sounds like you got it now right?

I mean its working. Im on the comp online and stuff.

Is this it? Do I need to mess with anything else?

Ive installed the drivers from the MOBO disk and my ATI radeon 4850 drivers

what else is there to do?

I wana tweak it so the GFX card dont run so hot.. duno how to mess with the fan stuff

its REALLY hot inside the case
                            Last edited by omgitscole; 09-12-2008, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Well, add some fans to the front and back 120MM. As for your GFX card, you can use this to control it's fan >>>
                              ATITool is an overclocking utility designed for ATI and NVIDIA video cards.

Nothing else to do really except install your programs

Comment

Working...
                              X