I need help please BSOD INSTALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help please BSOD INSTALL

Good day folks , I got it one problema , yesterday I bought an GIGABYTE GA-MA770 DS3 R 1.0 ok . this mobo is very stable on games or under working , excelnte but when i wanna installed windows vista ULTIMATE OR ANOTHER VERSION FROM VISTA or another arquitecture micro CPU 32BITS OR 64 BITS , I show it one BSOD , ONE BLUESCREEN ON THE INSTALLITION , while windows vista is install it show one bluescreen , ok I think so I would be problems with the sata's connectors because my OPTICAL drive IS SATA AND MY HDD ALSO , ok I change the module to NATIVE IDE TO SATA AHCI , blue screen , I need you help for install windows vista on my pc ,

M:GIGABYTE GA-MA770DS3 BIOS F5
    AMD ATHLON 64 X2 4800 OC
    SUPER TALENT 667MHZ 2GB (512+512+1GB)
    SAPPHIRE X1950
    HITACHI SATA 80 + SAMSUNG IDE 80
    LG DVD RW SATA
    Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 09-04-2008, 02:20 AM.

Re: I need help please BSOD INSTALL

Here is how you should have your BIOS settings for a NON RAID, or NON AHCI SATA Setup >>>

Onchip Sata Controller > Enabled
    On Chip Sata Type > Native IDE
    Onchip SATA Port 4/5 > IDE
    Does the install process start for you at all? If not please try the settings above, if no luck then please post me a image of your BIOS pages with the disk settings on it and I will help you get it fixed up

Comment

thanks Folk I'll check it , my configuration on my SATA are NATIVE IDE , and my controller sata is online , then now , I'm used windows xp x64 , then now I going to install windows vista x64 , since windows , without format that HDD , :) but I really angry ffor this becuse my system is 100% with vista , I can't install it , what's going on here ? ,, ok bad configuration malefacturing above this , bad controllers above that sata , then windows xp excelente functionality , stable ok anyproblem -but windows vista ran for instalation final , BSOD , sometimes , passed the instalation but when it show activate desktop , BSOD OR RESTAR INCOMPATIBLITY 100% :( , I'm working on anothers pc , I send you that information later sorry my english folk I'm from panama :)

Comment

Please post me some pictures of your disk setting page in the BIOS

Also you should run memtest86+ on your ram one stick at a time in slot one to be sure none of it is DOA >>>
        Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Also, you should try installing vista with only the 1GB stick of ram in slot one. Leave the others out until later

Comment

I'll trying

Comment

hello folk , a observation , my SATA HDD are D:\ as secundary it's imposible , my another hdd is one IDE , WHILE THAT ANOTHER HDD IDE ARE C:\ :$ THIS IS STRANGE , and !! if remove that IDE the windows can't loading to boot , the pc I show me SYSTEM FAILURE , sureee ! the principal HDD isn't connect , whyy that ide is principal , not sata ! , maybe is this problem on my pc ,

Comment

my ide are slave not in master !! , my jumper put it on the slave ,

Comment

how can fix it , how can to change

Comment

Please check your Advanced BIOS page for the section called "Hard Disk Boot Priority", then click that and set whichever disk first you need.

I think our language barrier is a problem here, I am not sure what you need. Can you maybe type in your language and I can translate it and see if I understand it any better?

You want Sata Drive to be C and be first boot right? If so you need to set it first in the Hard Disk Boot Priority

Comment

ok ! folk , la unidad SERIAL-ATA deberia ser la primera prioridad eminente del SISTEMA , sin embargo el IDE es el principal oseA c: , entonces si yo ! quito los controladores IDE desde el BIOS , sistema no carga , porsupuesto si no tiene HDD principal y toma al sata como segunda prioridad , porque ocurre esto ? si el IDE esta en SLAVE ?

Comment

I think you just have your Disk Boot settings, and Disk Boot priority set wrong in the BIOS.

Please take a picture with a camera of that page of the BIOS called Advanced BIOS Settings page and post here so I can see how you have your disks set.

I think I understand you, but sorry I guess my translations were not any better then you posted before.

You have
                      C = IDE First Priority
                      D = SATA Second Priority

but you want
                      D = SATA First Priority
                      C = IDE Second Priority

Right?

Comment

Windows does assign drive letters following its own schema, and may ignore the order offered by BIOS. At least it used to be like that before Vista.

Comment

Ya, I know vista will make any drive "Look" to be C drive when you are in it. But I think he is having actual issues with disk boot order? Or did you get something different from his posts?

I am not sure exactly what he is trying to ask for sure, so please feel free to chime in and help all you can! If you know any spanish speaking users anywhere that also know english well can you please see if they will stop in and help better explain all that he is asking. As I am not for sure

Thanks to anyone who can help here

Comment

Working...
                          X