Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIOS MIT Warning Message

When I enter the MIT page of the BIOS, there is a warning message:
    "The system has experienced boot failures because of overclocking or changes in voltages. Last settings in this page may not coincide with current H/W states.

Hit any key to continue."
    AFAIK things are booting OK and I have no stability issues at this time. Do I need to do something to clear this message?

GA EP45-DS3L
    MIT changes: memory timing: 4-4-4-12 and memory voltage 2.1 to match DRAM spec.

F7 Bios
    Last edited by jrboddie; 08-18-2008, 06:47 AM. Reason: Added info

Re: BIOS MIT Warning Message

Originally posted by jrboddie View Post
    "The system has experienced boot failures because of overclocking or changes in voltages. Last settings in this page may not coincide with current H/W states.

Hit any key to continue."
    This message appears when Your system couldn't have booted last time before You got into Bios and it had to load fail-safe defaults. It's nothing to worry about unless You made changes in Bios that make booting impossible. Just check all the settings in MIT and try again :)

Comment

Yes, please look over your MIT Settings and see if they are what you set or not. If they are not then you got something wrong and Will need to try again.

If you could post your specs I can make some suggestions to try and help you

Comment

Thanks.

The BIOS settings appear to be unchanged and I have not seen any boot problems.

The processor is E7200.
        The RAM is Corsair 2 x 1 GB (4-4-4-12 2.1V)
        Graphics is GA 9600GT (fanless)

Comment

So no issues just that message? Always?

Comment

This morning I had a problem with the boot into Vista. This was after changing over to USB keyboard and mouse. When it reposted, I looked at MIT in the BIOS. The message was not there. Perhaps it was cleared when I went into the BIOS to enable USB for the keyboard/mouse.

Anyway, while I was there, I changed the performance setting from Turbo to Standard.

Should my DRAM voltage setting be higher than 2.1 to account for the Vdroop?

Comment

VDroop is for CPU's

What is everest or PCwizard tell you Dram is using?

Comment

Working...
              X