x48-ds5 probs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: x48-ds5 probs...

Have you tried those with less volts? You may have to settle for 555-12?

See you tonight when I get back

Comment

yeah tried all sorts of combos with the voltage, the bugger just wont let me drop that 1 more

i think i may have found the threshold, though have been thinking of dropping mem frequency a tad to try and tighten the timings up a little or maybe i just need to settle with what i got lol
      as you know this has been my first dabble with overclocking and i have found its just like trying to chase that pot of gold at the end of a rainbow !

you can end up chasing forever haha but good fun nether the less !!

Comment

I know how you feel. Best thing I finally settled on doing was making 3 or 4 stable profiles and benchmarking them all fully and comparing them to decide, but I still jump around often. And of course get in there and play when I have days where I have time to do so

It can be addictive, and testing can take some time for sure. Now, onto Water Cooling, that will get ya addicted as well, always something to tinker with!

Comment

hi lsd, hope ya well m8 ??

in my boredom of excepting my current settings i want to start some playing around with different bios profiles and benchmarking.....

am i right in saying that the difference between 800mhz and 1066 isnt really noticable, only difference really seen in a benchmark ??

if so i would like to try going back to 800 and then tighten the timings right up.

gonna try and do this one on my own without your advice (god help me lol :P)
          will let ya know how i get on....

speak soon..

Comment

Ya, you may see a small improvement in response time with many things open at once, but other then that the only real area you will see improvements between 800 and 1066 is in benchmarks

Good luck, Not sure if we discussed profiles or not but it is MAIN Page F11 for save, F12 for Load

Good luck, and of course holla if you need some suggestions

Comment

Working...
            X