GA-EP45-DS3R BIOS Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GA-EP45-DS3R BIOS Problems

Ya, I am sure they are. Email tech about it, the more people that do the better.

They just fixed it in P35 so they should be soon doing so for P45 and the more emails they get about it the more they should realize it is also in P45 (Which I am sure they know)

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, the USB drive is listed as "HDD" in the Q-flash program. So that may be the source of some confusion.

Comment

Ya, it is listed as HDD or disk often. I always tell everyone to look thru all presented "Options/disks"

Comment

Hi everyone, just joined this forum. I too have an issue with BIOS loading. I just got a ep45-DS4P board and it came with F3 bios. Having some issue with PCI graphic card so decided to update to the newest BIOS. The newest one for this board is F7. I extracted the .exe and copied the .F7 BIOS to a floppy. In Q-Flash I tried to load the new BIOS. But Q-Flash keeps displaying a Checksum 8F00 after reading this BIOS. I've tried using a USB key also but no luck. THe other BIOSs (F4, F5) also show the checksum message (different number though). Has anyone seen this? Thanks for all your help.

Comment

Qflash is supposed to show you a checksum number before you hit OK. That is normal so that incase you know the checksum value you can verify that it is correct before you flash.

Flash away, and please see the thread I posted about BIOS flashing if you are unsure about any of it >>>

Comment

Working...
            X