X48t-dq6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X48t-dq6

I'm one of the people with a dead board supershanks was referring to in his post. Is the F5 bios flawed and killing boards? Maybe it should be removed from the d/l area at the taiwan site.

Re: X48t-dq6

If you previously had a Floppy drive installed you can see my post #6 here for a possible fix. Floppy HAS to have been already installed and set as first boot device >>>

Comment

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
      If you previously had a Floppy drive installed you can see my post #6 here for a possible fix. Floppy HAS to have been already installed and set as first boot device >>>
      http://forums.tweaktown.com/f69/im-a...05/#post253306
      Thanks, but it's unrecoverable. My original question still stands. Has gigabyte released a flawed bios?

Comment

I dunno, likely? I see in a few places 5+ dead boards and 1 Suicide test (Which was the expected result)

Why make a new thread instead of discussing it in his thread, where he apparently is keeping track of this stuff? No problems, just asking though is all

A quick google search brought up many similar pages 5-8 dead testers/unwilling testers!

And I see (Although I never looked yesterday to see if it was posted) the BIOS is pulled or never was listed on the US side of things >>
        GIGABYTE - Support - Motherboard - BIOS - GA-X48T-DQ6

Comment

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post

Why make a new thread instead of discussing it in his thread, where he apparently is keeping track of this stuff? No problems, just asking though is all
          Wasn't looking to discuss. I've already done that at XS and Clunk. I was under the impression that this was gigabyte official support so I am looking for a confirmation from them that I didn't kill my board, they did. Supershank's thread is a warning not to use. I wanted my topic in my thread. Sorry if it's not appropriate.

Comment

Working...
          X