Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Bios F12 fixed memory remaping problem on 965P-DQ6(v2.0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bios F12 fixed memory remaping problem on 965P-DQ6(v2.0)

I recentley was using the F11 bios on this board and windows vista 32bit was detecting my memory as 3GB and I tryed everything to figure this out so came to realize that it was probably just windows and leave it at that so then I was checking gigabyte website and saw they had a F12 update so I thought what the heck and I downloaded it and installed it with @BIOS from Gigabyte and Reset all to optimized default settings and then used my F12 key to restore my saved profile bios settings cause I had changed my CPU Voltage core to X11 for windows vista to see my whole cpu at 2.93Ghz of 2.93Ghz and I had to over clock my ram to 0.25v so it could up the ram to 800mhz FSB from 600.

I was surfing the web and every thing and for some reason I checked my Computers system properties and noticed it now says 4GB so :) it was the bios I guess and now I see why they have a new update out :) but windows still uses 3GB I sapose but I wanted it to register under windows as 4GB just cause I like **** working like that...lol...

but here is the proof guys......

Re: New Bios F12 fixed memory remaping problem on 965P-DQ6(v2.0)

SP1 is what "Fixes" that for you.

But, it just shows the proper amount of installed ram now. It does not allow you to use 4GB, only the 3-3.2X amount you was shown before.

It is a Mathematical Issue, not a OS issue and this will NEVER Change >>>

Just so you know man, just so you know

Comment

Re: New Bios F12 fixed memory remaping problem on 965P-DQ6(v2.0)

I had windows vista sp1 and it still showed the 3Gb so it's the bios for me so it could be somthing diffrent for others?

Comment

Working...
      X