Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P45-DS3R issue

Hello, i'm new here and i also have a problem! :D

Yesterday i bought the mobo from the title , i installed it properly , i turned on the computer, it displayed the gigabyte logo, one short beep, and after that restarts and does that over and over again. I removed the mobo from the case , put in on the testbed , remounted the CPU and cooler and it booted with no problems. After that i put it back in the case and the same problem occured. now , it does that same thing over and over again, in the case and on the test bed, alldough i remounted the cpu and cooler several times.. What could be the problem ?

the system is:
    gigabyte p45-ds3r
    q6600b3 with scythe ninja
    8800gts 320 EVGA
    3x1gb ddr2 800 kingmax
    1xsata2 hdd seagate 250
    1xata133 hdd maxtor 120

Thanks!

Re: P45-DS3R issue

When on the testbed was you using all components that you was inside your case? Like all the ram and such, and the same GFX card?

Comment

no , i was using 1 stick of ram and the same video card. The problem is solved BTW, it turned out that the setup of the sticks of ram was not ok for this card... i moved the second stick on the 4-th slot and the problem is solved. the card is great, 3.6 OC with minimum voltage increase complete stability, 36 degrees idle 50 load.

Thanks anyway!

Comment

Good to hear you are up and running. Ram should be used in pairs, either slots 1+3 or 2+4

Comment

Working...
        X