Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ga-p35-ds3l

I have problem
    I want 4 screens 'Therefore I am an installer 2 video cards.one in slot pci express(ati 3750) and the second in slot pci (nvidia 440mx).

The problem she that even once two of the video cards do not work together..What I can do in order that he will operate two of the video cards?

Re: Ga-p35-ds3l

You may be able to install the PCI-e card and it's driver then reboot and install the PCI card and it's driver, then reboot.

If that does not work, they may need to at least be the same brand so they only need the one driver loaded to run

Comment

There is possibility in bios That the computer will start to read previous pci or pci e and That I define him to read from one of the video cards is previous the video card work and second becomes am not available Then on account of that both laborers but not together this do not say driver okay and something else screwed up
      I have win vista 32 bit And I did not found ribr compatible to the video card nvidia 440mx

Comment

Laptopvideo2go will get you a driver for ALL nvidia cards for vista.

But I think you would have to have simply the same brand of cards to use both at once

Comment

Another of my many Vista gripes, it will not run two different video drivers at the same time.

XP has no probs doing what you want but Vista in its present form won't.

Either get two cards that run with the same driver or backgrade to XP.

Comment

Ohh yeah wayout? I thought XP they needed to be the same as well.
            Ya learn something new everyday. Thanks for chiming in!

Comment

Then you can explain me please what I need to do and how?

Comment

You need to buy a new ATI card to have 2 ATI cards.

Or

You need to buy a new Nvidia Card to have 2 Nvidia cards

Comment

Working...
                X