Face Wizard Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face Wizard Images

Can anyone please explain why some images work with gigabyte face wizard and some don't ???? I am using Paint shop to convert background images. I convert them all to 640x480 and reduce the colour depth to 8 Bit / 256 and save them as a .bmp file. All images have a file size of 308,278 but some work and some face wizard rejects and says "not enough space". Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Face Wizard Images

Hmmm that is strange since you say you are sure you are saving them all the same size/format. Are they maybe located in different locations on your hard drive when saved? Maybe the long address of the location is taken into account? I have seen some programs such as winrar have issues with long address locations.

If you want, you can PM me the images you are having a issue with and I will see if they work for me

Comment

ASUS P6TD Deluxe - i7-930 - CORSAIR CMD12GX3M6A1600C8 - ASUS U3S6 - SAMSUNG 830 256
      ENERMAX GALAXY DXX 1000W - 2 x Samsung F3 HD103SJ (Raid 0) - SAPPHIRE Vapor-X 5870
      LG DVD R/W GGW-H20L - LG BD R/W GH22LS30 - SAMSUNG 2493HM 24" - Win 7 Ultimate 64

Comment

Re: Face Wizard Images

Save image as JPEG or PNG first in a good app as 24 or 32 bit. Then open that same 24 or 32 bit PNG/Jpeg in MS paint and save as 256BMP. That should help you get started in making them work

Comment

Working...
        X