Gigabyte The Worst Tech Support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gigabyte The Worst Tech Support?

Well damn GA, that would not affect the card at all, they should have honored your RMA to begin with!!!

Comment

Yah you would think!! before i received the picture i was waiting for there to be a big chip or the card to be cracked not that. ahah it was most defiantly UPS who did the damage. No word from them yet though. But i didn't receive my 9800gx2 today wow is this card amazing. I freaked out at first i thought the card wasn't working again but the card wasn't in all the way my stupid sata port was blocking it. ALL in all i see a huge performance increase from 1 8800gtx and when i had 28800gtxs in sli it seems they are slower than this 9800gx2.

Comment

One major thing about this motherboard i bought last week is how low the pciex slots are and how they barely any over clock features when using Ntune. I still have 20 days to return this board i payed 250 for it from micro center. Any other mobos that are Good u would probably buy urself. Newegg.com - EVGA 132-CK-NF78-A1 LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 780i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards
        It also has very awful cooling on the chipset. I can tell when it gets to hot because my comp will go to blue screen of death.

Comment

Ya, no Nvidia Chipsets for me!!!

Comment

I really have to change this motherboard. Heat is becoming a huge problem now. I played crysis on high at 1920x1200 for 1 hour. I Then exited out and then my comp turned completely off on its own. I can feel the heat coming from the chipset. I then went to boot it but it wouldn't boot anything. I then let my comp sit for 2 hours and look it works again??? Damn u nvidia.

Comment

Yeah Nvidia chipsets just arent my choice that is for sure! I used to like thier cards, but now like Sapphire so I only get Intel chipsets anyway

Comment

could i use my 9800gx2 card on a x38 chipset. Idont know if iam going quad i may just save the 600 for the next series??

Comment

Yeah, I dont see why not it is just one card

Comment

What would you say about this mobo. Looks like its got great cooling and overclocking features.

Comment

http://microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0277124

Comment

AHHA Your link messed with me for a minute! Edit it and see

Looks good if you like Asus, since you have Nvidia unless you plan to sell and get x2 ati cards then no need for x38/48, get a P35

Comment

Idk where to go from here but for now until this motherboard dies. Its all right iam just tired of having everytime i boot it. Its for of a hit and miss if my comp will load windows. It usually goes to blue screen saying dropping cache. Its weird. I am selling a Fx62 cpu and a m2n32sli deluxe motherboard for 180. When the boards done being RMAEd. This is my messy computer area.
                          Attached Files

Comment

If u have played this game enough you will beable to tell by the case what game that is haha

Comment

looks pretty cramped in there!

Comment

yah way to many wires with the power supply

Comment

Working...
                                X