GA-P35-DS3l Revison 2.0 First Boot Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GA-P35-DS3l Revison 2.0 First Boot Problems

Hmm well all that "Should" be fine. Are you SURE the ram is good? can you test it in a another system, Ram does come DOA sometimes. Have you tried each one by itself?

Same goes for your GFX card, whatever it is. If it is GTS I have seen a few here that came DOA, can you test it in another system, or test a different card in yours?

What PSU do you have? And the same as above, can you test it elsewhere, or get a different one to test in your system?

And, I would also be thinking about the replacement.....Are you sure it was a new replacement? Was it shrinkwrapped, and where did it come from? I have seen a few people get the exact same boards in return because they tested to be fine

Comment

PSU = Power Supply i'm guessing? I have two of those that i've interchanged over the time one running 550w one 700w no change between the two, just tried the ram in my mothers computer and it works fine, trying graphics card now but i'm not expecting it to be the problem

As for it being a new board or not to be honest i have no idea.

Comment

Yeah I meant power supply. If it is not the graphics card, I would highly suspect that they gave you the same board back. Hmm you said you tried that ram in your mothers pc, did you try her ram in yours? Some ram just is incompatible. I would try hers and see if maybe your ram just dont work with the board

Comment

Working...
        X