Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

again me with Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3 boot problem!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• again me with Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3 boot problem!

hi ppls and hi lsd... last time you give me some options to setup in my bios to solve boot problem .. and that works until now :) i try to turn on computer and hi stack on detecting ida divices .. on start hi test cpu, test memory and stack o detecting ida divices . onlu way to turn him on is to shutdown and trun on again ..

my HD is WD 250 gb aaks 16mb baffer , ON SATA !
    cpu e2180
    memory kinston 2 x 1 gb 800mhz in same color slots..

thx again..!
    sorry for bad ENG

Re: again me with Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3 boot problem!

i forgote hd and dvd rw was on orange conector .. i put hd on purple .. and leave dvd on orange .. disabled sata part 0-1 ... in bios and when windows start next from time i have icon like some usb device iz convected it's say its HD :)

anyone know ? something about this is this good or bad :) and can this harm computer ?

Comment

Did you let it search for drivers? I am not sure what you are asking about. Your HD works right, since you said in windows. So is it your DVD drive not working?

Comment

no no no all works fine in windows vista .. but its about start . when hi test cpu , memory , and stack on detect ida devices . that is problem .!

what i did?
        HD was on orange sata conector. i move him to purple one. and dvd rw was on orange and i left him there . i disable sata part 0-1 in bios..

and now in windows i get icon next from time . like usb device and when i click there hi show me "safely remove hardware" windows where i can stop my HD :)

what is that and what can be problem ?

Comment

You enable AHCI? If so that is why, AHCI allows Hot plugging Devices, so you can unplug them if you want. Just disable ACHI

If this is still not what you mean, please take a picture of your BIOS Integrated Peripherals page

Comment

Working...
          X