GA-P35-DS4 stop working after ctrl+alt+del

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GA-P35-DS4 stop working after ctrl+alt+del

Recently I bought 29 computers with GA-P35-DS4+e8200+GF9600gt.

I boot from 1 usb stick (Ms-Dos) for disk clone purposes. After work done under msdos, i press ctrl+alt+del, the computer do the reboot but screen remain black with blinking cursor upper left, sometimes hang on bios logo screen.

Happend on all computers, random, sometimes reboot fine sometimes not. Im using optimized bios setup.

Re: GA-P35-DS4 stop working after ctrl+alt+del

Can you post alot more info? Like what hard drives you are using, what ram, and how you have configured all this.

Normally AUTO is just used to setup a system, and since the 8200 is new tech I would have no doubt that auto settings would not work very well

Have you read thru the guide I pinned? If not, please do. There is a section about setting things up ( Not in Auto ) for a baseline or default stable system, that sounds like what you would want to do.

Things just are not going to run always on auto, especially with a 200$ board it is meant for overclocking, at the very least you should get in the BIOS and manually set things to default if that is how you want them all to run. But as you can see AUTO is just not going to cut it.

Comment

Thanks, i was wrong thinking auto settings are helpfull.

Disabled Loadline Calibration, manual set pc frequency and seem goes fine now.

Comment

Yes, Normally with new CPU's and good decent boards auto is only there for you to get the initial boot to get in the BIOS. You can sometimes run all on auto but generally you shouldnt if you know how to manually set things.

If you need any further help with them, feel free to post about it

Comment

Working...
        X