Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X38-DS4 Stock voltages

Hey folks!
    I'm trying to find out the actual stock voltages of the MCH and FSB on the X38-DS4.
    Does anyone here know, or know of a program that will tell North Bridge temps?

Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry I just found the voltages for north and south bridge using Everest.

It says my NB voltage is 1.25. Does that sound correct? I have it set at +.100 in bios. It seems low I think. lol
    Last edited by Xpoc; 03-07-2008, 07:52 PM. Reason: Sorry I just found the voltages for north and south bridge using Everest
    Xeon W3520 / Gigabyte X58A-UD7 / Sapphire 5870 / 6Gb G.Skill Perfect Storm / WD 500Gb / Corsair 850HX

Re: X38-DS4 Stock voltages

I dont think everest reads that correctly. I think it is more of a stock "Chip" reading because no matter what you add to it, it will remain at 1.25 in that part of everest.

If it is indeed this section you meant, see mine also says 1.25.

I havent upped it alot lately and checked since I had a 965P-S3, but I think it says that no matter the bios setting.

As far as actually finding a app to monitor the NB/SB voltages and temps, you wont because gigabyte did not add sensors to them so nothing can pick them up. You just have to go by what you set and hope it isnt too much by feeling the heat on the NB.

Maybe Janus can answer here and better tell us what stock voltages are on some of these, but I have yet to see anyone with a answer from GA about this
    Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 03-07-2008, 10:13 PM.

Comment

I noticed that it stays at 1.25v as well. So it probably is the stock voltage, which is good to know.
      Xeon W3520 / Gigabyte X58A-UD7 / Sapphire 5870 / 6Gb G.Skill Perfect Storm / WD 500Gb / Corsair 850HX

Comment

Yeah I dont believe there is any sensors on any GA boards for NB/SB/Mosfets. Too bad too it would be nice to know. Ya I believe that is just the default info out of the chip itself, proving it can be read So I dont know why they do not include a sensor for it

Comment

Working...
        X