Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unable to enter BIOS using GB RAID on GA-X38-DQ6 F7 BIOS

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Ahh, yeah that is a BIG case! I was looking into some full towers myself, how do you like them over mid towers?

I have a Raidmax sagitta mid tower
    That case isn't close to having good airflow but you don't need a fulltower to get good airflow.

I'm using Antec Titan 650's for myself (which are very deep) and Atlas 550's for most others (which arn't so deep) now but both have very good airflow which can easily be increased without added noise using the right fans.

Comment

So...Are extreme turbine's overrated? Been thinking of getting myself 2 and cutting out the grated case material and adding them to my intake/exhaust

Comment

You don't need a gale happening in a case, just good constant even airflow.

Comment

Well I use logysis 120MM 80cfm ones but they are on the loud side at full rpm's and surely they are sucky fans, got them on ebay cheap is why I have them. Now I want to buy some nice looking but decent fans. And usually the better ones arent the nicest looking so I am trying to find the compromise.

I have just seen a few cases modded with turbines in them with cut out holes and it looked very sharp and nice!

I most likely would never run them at full blast anyway since my case is pretty cool now. I run my intakes and exhaust at about 5-600 below the max rpms and my temps are pretty good and case if fairly quiet over having them on max settings.

Comment

Working...
          X