This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rma Gigabyte X38-dq6 Refused

Thats great to hear! I have been getting more and more worried about my new board after reading alot of people say it takes a month or 2 to RMA a board. Hope mine doesnt ever cycle boot on me!

Comment

I hope also for you..... think then that my motherboard was been in RMA for 3 months, came back to me in the second week of january, just not working, and now I've resolved all with these two great person..... Thanks yanush, thanks tweak town forum ;)

Comment

So, did you get your new one yet, or is it on the way?

Comment

I'm waiting for instruction from this kind gentlemen XD, then there's also the chinese happy new year, I told me that he would have tried if there was one available immediately, otherwise it would have made me send directly by gigabyte ;)

Comment

Great news and a great result, I am happy for you. Keep us posted :)
            Gigabyte DS3H Z77 board (being repaired) GA-Z77X-UD5H. 3570k CPU. 2x4GB Corsair LP DDR3 memory. Asus GTX 670 2GB GPU.

Comment

Hi boys, now I have information about the story, the gigabyte's italian chief has told me that he will send me an X48 DQ6 DDR2 version tested and working, that I have to send him my X38 and that he will resend me after RMA another X38 DQ6 new (I presume the EX version), so at least I will have two motherboards..... thanks god, thanks yanush, thanks gigabyte XD

Comment

You get 2 boards? A X48 one to. LOl
                That's awsum!
                Xeon W3520 / Gigabyte X58A-UD7 / Sapphire 5870 / 6Gb G.Skill Perfect Storm / WD 500Gb / Corsair 850HX

Comment

Great to hear!

Comment

ASD people, the bad adventure is not finished XD.......

After the not complete RMA of the X38 I've receive from the italian chief of gigabyte an X48 tested before me from Pc PROFESSIONALE, an italian magazine about pc ecc ecc.... My X38 is yet in RMA, I'm already waiting for it when ready.

I've been very happy when the motherboard (X48) was arrived me... but after I've had a bad surprise when I've unmounted the cooler system.....

How did that happen????

(Now I'm waiting for another X48 (new this time) and also for the X38)

Comment

Looks like they sent you a used board!

Comment

omg those punks - i can't belive it :/
                        GA-Z77X-UD5H # F16-mod8
                        i5-3570K # 4.1Ghz
                        32GB Geil DDR3-1600 Evo Leggera
                        Gigabyte GTX 660 OC
                        Seasonic G-550

Comment

I am not sure why it was happened, but suggest you RMA it.

Comment

Yes guy, I knew that it was an used one because in Italy or Europe the x48 was been added now, the last days of march..... what I don't understand is how a magazine as pc professionale have done damage in this way..... incredible XD

Comment

Something may have spilled in there? I always redo my heatsinks/heatpipes soon as I buy a board though with TX-2 So I would have MAYBE noticed something not looking right soon as I got it, but you never know it could have just failed when you got it and never been messed up before.

Either way, again they should give you a new board and not make you wait a long time AGAIN either

Comment

Working...
                              X