No announcement yet.

P35-DS3L Endless rebooting on powerup.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: P35-DS3L Endless rebooting on powerup.

Hey guys.

My DS3L doesn't have the continuous reboot but it's temperamental , just like matt46606's. When it boots it works sort of ok. When it doesn't, it's a waste of my time and money. Only had it two weeks and it only worked for the first. After scanning many, many forums, and finding many, many people complaining I think these issues are related.

I'm sick and tired of clearing the cmos to try and remedy this. Why is it that several people with these symptoms have had their boards RMA'd, when others like me get told "just don't overclock", "clear cmos", "turn psu off and on", "update to newest bios" etc. I've done it all and nothing helps.

Janus you must know something about this. There are just too many people having issues with these boards. Is there a new bios coming to resolve these issues, or am I going to have to buy a new board and throw this one in the rubbish? It seems to just be a "luck of the draw" thing because the majority of people seem to have success. But I'm not one of them.

Comment

BTW, mine is now showing another strange quirk. The EIST setting in the bios does not always show up. I have flashed from bios F7 back to F6 and it's still doing it.

Comment

Got a new board from Intel. Same hardware, all is well. Sorry Gigabyte!

Comment

Working...
        X