Best and fasted Memory for Z77 Formula OC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best and fasted Memory for Z77 Formula OC

Could you Tell me the fasted memory I can use in this motherboard. I want to have 4 X 8 GB sticks for a total of 32 GB. and want memory that is 2133 or higher. I will have a I7 3770k processor in this, water cooled.
    Last edited by seross69; 10-24-2012, 06:56 AM.

Re: Best and fasted Memory for Z77 Formula OC

Hi

we do have 2800Mhz or higher, but not every CPU can reach that number, only 50% of the i7 3770K can reach 2600Mhz by testing over hundred of CPUs. please kindly let us know about the model of your motherboard, need that information to ensure that your motherboard is capable to handle it.

Comment

The motherbard i will be getting is Asrock Z77 Formula OC. Thank you for your help.

Comment

As i know this board is compatible with 2400Mhz/32GB as well, but still need to confirm it to ensure 2666/2800... will let you know as soon as possible.

Comment

the 2600Mhz/32GB is running without issue, and 2800Mhz pass the test with 4GB x4, however, please make sure that your CPU is capable for running over 2400Mhz, please note!

Comment

iam using 8gb Blackline Mushkin CL7 2000Mhz ....and i overclock that ram too 2666Mhz on Asrock Z77 Oc Formula

Last edited by DARKTHRONE; 10-27-2012, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Hi DARKTHRONE,

wow, nice work!!! Glad to see you can OC that high, thanks for sharing.

Comment

thanks , iam looking for 2800mhz now suggest me some good kits

Comment

2800Mhz pass the test with 4GB x4. this was what i was told and i think there are some 2800MHZ kits are newegg.
                  Newegg.com - Computer Hardware, Memory, Desktop Memory, DDR3 2800 (PC3 22400)

they have 8gb and 16 gb kits.

Comment

Hi,

yes, as the seross69 mentioned(thanks for sharing), those are the kits we have for 2800Mhz, it's very easy if you go to newegg to search/check our products, and order form near local distributor.
                    G.SKILL- World leading DDR3 computer memory and SSD manufacturer -Reseller

Comment

Working...
                    X