Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about ProArt X670e Aura

Hi,

i build a new rig. As a base i got a brand new Asus ProArt X670E mainboard. I learned that this board has the RGB Headers available. I will connect (if possible) all the fans wia a PWM/aRGB Hub to all the fans. a second will enlight some parts at my water cooling solutiuon. Additionally i will install two RGB stripes at the side of the case and connect them also to the board. So here is my question:

can i configure the board (e.G. via BIOS) to enlight each headre with a different color or do i need a separate RGB-Controler (i.e. AquaSuite Farbwerk360) to get that run? I want to have all fans at one color, the pump and reservoir in a second and the stripes with a third. I do not want to have any effect. and i use windows an that machine usually only for special reasons. With those AquaComputer farbwerk360 i would be able to configure them inside windows and save the profile in the device/controller. After configuration i do not need the software/windows anymore to run the defined color.
Working...
X