Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asus Rog Strix b550 e-gaming

Hello everyone!

I am in need of help with an Asus Rog Strix b550 e-gaming as I am having some strange issues.

1 - I have 2 Corsair Vegeance pro rgb kits, and I'm only able to use one of them in single channel, in slots A1 and A2. If I change the slots the PC doesn't start, doesn't give video, in qcode 0d is displayed and the dram light on the board is lit in orange. The most curious thing is that if you change combs between the same slots, the problem is the same. They only worked in this configuration.

2 - I have an NVME m.2 with Windows installed, additionally a kingston SSD and a seagate HD, which are not being recognized in the BIOS and obviously don't appear in Windows either.

Here is my configuration:

MOBO BIOS version: 2420
    PSU OCZ 700w;
    GPU RX 5700xt;
    Ryzen 9 CPU 3900x;
    RAM 2x 2x8gb Corsair Vegeance Pro RGB.

Can someone help me?

to get the drives to be seen in the boot priority option in bios, i belive your gonna have to go and disable or enable CSM, im going to go into my bios now to check and make sure thats what its called, but if you message me if you still havent fixed it i can try my best to walk you through the bios and help you

Comment

Working...
    X