Ez Flash Utility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ez Flash Utility

would like to understand the problem updating my BIOS. Have an ASUS TUF Gaming FX505GT laptop. Its got EZ Flash Utility 3 - v3.00. Tring to update bois v303 to 305, see if it solves some bluesceen isues. dl'ed Bios 305 from asus site, exracted it, put it in several locations i can't access. cant access c or d drive from the flash utility in BIOS. put it on a flash drive, tried fat32 format, tried passport drive too. Won't access. Utility only gives me option fs0 [256m] <dir> efi and <dir> systemvolume. efi subdir /windows and /boot. tried to even throw the file in c/windows/boot but it won't let me write to that location in windows. don't know how to make flash utilty see more than the one drive. Is this a good one for ya'? Looked high and low on the internet. Shows I should have proper options for drive locations in the utility. Any Idea why I don't?

Re: Ez Flash Utility

Never mind, I got it. Someone helped me out in another forum.

Needed to put the file in the root directory on the flash drive. Also, new flash drive helped.

Thanks anyway.

Comment

Re: Ez Flash Utility

Never mind, I got it. Someone helped me out in another forum.

Needed to put the file in the root directory on the flash drive. Also, new flash drive helped.

Thanks anyway.

Comment

Working...
      X