Need help connecting new AC 68u please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help connecting new AC 68u please

I just replaced my Lynksys WAG320n with my new ASUS DSL-AC68u and have got it going ok, thing is I also use Netgear_WNDR4300 that everything else in the house connects to then I want to connect it either wirelessly or through Ethernet over Power to the Asus.
    I opened up the settings on the Asus and there are so many settings it was instantly confusing. Can someone please advise me on the best way to do this and hopefully the best settings to change on the Asus
    Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 CPU 2 x Kingston Hyper 2 GB Kit memory 1066MHz MSI P35 Platinum Combo Mobo Razer Barracuda AC-1 Digital Audio Card XFX PCIe 8800GTX xXx Video card Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU Samsung 320GB IDE HD for OS WD 250GB SataII HD 2 x WD 500GB SATAII HD Compro T750 HDTV Dual Tuner PCI Card Thermaltake Bigwater 745 water cooling Samsung 226BW 22" monitor Samsung Syncmaster 913 19" monitor Silverstone , Thermaltake Armour+ Case

Re: Need help connecting new AC 68u please

Hi,

I have one of these too. Seems to be up and working OK but I can't login to the media server remotely. Doesn't seem to have any users defined. Anyone got this working OK?

Comment

Working...
    X