Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asus p9x79 turbo mode

hello to everyone
    i have this motherboard for 6 months with i7 4930k ,the problem is that i can not overclock my cpu with turbo mode on i have bsods every time i raise the load to my cpu,on the other hand i overclock with bclk 133.5 ratio 34, cpu vcore 1.340 ,turbo mode off and everything is fine with prime95 for 2 hours,i tried all the bios from asus but nothing
    what am i doing wrong??
    i forgot to say that i use F3-17000CL9Q-16GBZH GSKILL ram
    thanks for reading
    please help
    Last edited by kostas75#; 08-22-2014, 11:11 AM.

Re: asus p9x79 turbo mode

Originally posted by kostas75# View Post
    hello to everyone
    i have this motherboard for 6 months with i7 4930k ,the problem is that i can not overclock my cpu with turbo mode on i have bsods every time i raise the load to my cpu,on the other hand i overclock with bclk 133.5 ratio 34, cpu vcore 1.340 ,turbo mode off and everything is fine with prime95 for 2 hours,i tried all the bios from asus but nothing
    what am i doing wrong??
    i forgot to say that i use F3-17000CL9Q-16GBZH GSKILL ram
    thanks for reading
    please help
    You mean turbo mode on the CPU? Did you turn off spread spectrum in the bios? [email protected]? You mean the CPU strapping right? Lets start over, pretty sure you can take screen shoots in the Bios. Can you take a few for us to help you? Can you list your full system for us? If you can't take a screen shoot in the bios, list the main settings I.E. such as CPU Voltage, VSSA, ETC..............
    MSI X-99SLI
    Intel 5930K WATER
    EVGA Nilla 1080
    POWER!

http://www.3dmark.com/3dmv/5003339

I did this> :) Default RMA discussion banned

Comment

Working...
    X