Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E35M1-I Deluxe with Corsair XMS 8GB kit (2x 4GB)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: E35M1-I Deluxe with Corsair XMS 8GB kit (2x 4GB)

Thank you very much for the update Mason.

Going to update my post over at the FreeNAS forums with that info for the other ones with the same board there.
    My advice - never visit a short-url, no matter who gives it to you. You can't trust any source at any time when you don't know your target
    Whitey:Snuggles: Zotac Zbox HD-ID40 (Atom d525, worst purchase ever on cpu), Patriot Pyro 60GB (Thanks to Tweaktown Giveaway), 4GB 800' DDR2 SO-DIMM
    Bcube (NAS): ASUS F1A75-I Deluxe, AMD A6-3500 @ 2.1GHz, LSI 9240-8i (M1015) controller, GSkill Ares 1866 8GB blue kit, 4x Seagate SV35.5 2TB, 1x Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB, 1x Samsung HD103UJ, 1x Samsung F4 2TB, Temp. Rebel9 Alu case, Corsair H60, 2x Icy Dock MB973SP-B, NZXT UI01, Enermax T.B. Silence on docks and cpu, Aurum 500W gold PSU. (Draws 65W average, doesn't peak above 100W at any time)

Comment

No problem dJabba and thanks for helping to spread the word. :)

Comment

Originally posted by ASUS - Mason Winner View Post
        No problem dJabba and thanks for helping to spread the word. :)
        Mason I also have this problem, how can I get a copy of the test bios that fixes it?

Comment

Hi 101010,
          Send me an IM at the website above. My PM's aren't working here.

Comment

Re: E35M1-I Deluxe with Corsair XMS 4GB kit (2x 2GB)

Thanks Mason, have sent a you PM on RoG site, is that what you meant....best regards 101010

Comment

Hi,it works

with BIOS 0090. Memory is recognized as 1066MHz though, but manually setting it to 1333MHz has done the trick.

I will test further this week-end and keep you informed.

Comment

Originally posted by vador View Post
                Hi,it works

with BIOS 0090. Memory is recognized as 1066MHz though, but manually setting it to 1333MHz has done the trick.

I will test further this week-end and keep you informed.
                Vador, thats great, look forward to getting a copy of the bios.

Comment

thanks for the feedback vador. hopefully it helps fix the issue for you too 101010. let me know how it goes. :)

Comment

It still seems to work : I'm currently using the computer :)

Comment

Hi, just an update : it "mostly works". I have had a few quirks : problem rebooting sometimes, it freezes on the bios screen("press del to enter setup"), but cannot be sure it is linked to the memory issue ... maybe overheating, as we suffer a heat wave these days... I will test further this week-end, but it seems good !

Comment

vador, I still run mine at the 1066MHz it automatic sets it to, and profile set to silent. No problems here yet.
                        My advice - never visit a short-url, no matter who gives it to you. You can't trust any source at any time when you don't know your target
                        Whitey:Snuggles: Zotac Zbox HD-ID40 (Atom d525, worst purchase ever on cpu), Patriot Pyro 60GB (Thanks to Tweaktown Giveaway), 4GB 800' DDR2 SO-DIMM
                        Bcube (NAS): ASUS F1A75-I Deluxe, AMD A6-3500 @ 2.1GHz, LSI 9240-8i (M1015) controller, GSkill Ares 1866 8GB blue kit, 4x Seagate SV35.5 2TB, 1x Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB, 1x Samsung HD103UJ, 1x Samsung F4 2TB, Temp. Rebel9 Alu case, Corsair H60, 2x Icy Dock MB973SP-B, NZXT UI01, Enermax T.B. Silence on docks and cpu, Aurum 500W gold PSU. (Draws 65W average, doesn't peak above 100W at any time)

Comment

Would any body be able to forward me a copy of this test bios please?

Comment

Originally posted by Inzanik View Post
                            Would any body be able to forward me a copy of this test bios please?
                            Hi Inzanik. Send me an IM at View Profile: Mason@ASUS - Republic of Gamers Forum with your e-mail address and I'll send it to you.

Comment

Thanks Mason, I have sent you my email address via PM as requested. :)
                              Last edited by Inzanik; 07-06-2011, 05:52 PM.

Comment

4GB (2x2GB) TW3X4G1333C9A working perfectly @ 1333 with the 0090 Bios

Thanks Mason, my HTPC is flying now!

Comment

Working...
                                X