why no one replies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why no one replies?

I have been trying to reach out to ASRock technical support for a long time now, tried their Support Request Form, posted a thread here in forums, tried reaching them on their Facebook page.

Looks like no one bothers

Originally posted by abhimanyuchopra69

yes you are saying right, i have faced the same with the support.
    any solution for that? what to do? what door to knock?

Comment

That sucks, I'm sorry. This is exactly why I don't bother with official vendor support for anything anymore.

They are *all* so bad and never helpful. The first line of support is always half human half robot that can't bother to even read what you write to them and just give automatic copy-paste replies that are no use ever.. it is always frustrating and in the past when I tried, they never really help, and always had most success researching online... and if it fails, return the product and get another one (some countries don't have good return policies like in the USA so not always an option sadly)

Comment

????

Comment

Same here. Says you'll receive an automated email response that it's received. Tried twice and I don't even get the automated response. And it's a major pain filling out all the info...especially since a lot of it isn't relevant to my question/problem.

Comment

Working...
          X