ASRock E3C226D2I - no more BMC light, won't power on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASRock E3C226D2I - no more BMC light, won't power on

hi, my E3C226D2I has been working fine until recently when after having power unplugged (I was moving the NAS to put it on a shelf) it was no longer acquiring IP address and would not power on by pressing the power button.

I found a solution on these forums to remove the battery, which solved the problem, and I had to resort to it a few more times each time after power was unplugged (reboots, power off/on are always fine).

Now I was moving the NAS again so had to disconnect the power. Same problem however this time it would no longer be resolved by having the battery removed. I also noticed this time the BMC light is no longer dim green and blinking - the BMC light does not come on at all! The light by the motherboard power connector is solid green as always.

I searched these forums again and tried the suggestions - re-seated RAM, disconnected CPU and motherboard power, disconnected all HDD power cables, - none of this would help.

Is there anything else I could try? I really liked my set-up and would hate to think I now lost the motherboard, and worst is I am without a working NAS.

ASRock E3C226D2I - can't boot, can't connect with IPMI
    ASRock Rack E3C226D2I won't post after BIOS+BMC update
    ASRock E3C226D2I - Wont power after power outage - Until BIOS reset
    Last edited by dimadima; 10-06-2018, 07:00 AM.

Re: ASRock E3C226D2I - no more BMC light, won't power on

any help please?

Comment

Working...
    X