1394 guid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1394 guid

Plz my board is asrock x79 extreme 4 i have 1394 guid are invalid in both cmos and flash the number under the 1394a is bc5ff41a6ff0 and plz can install win 10 with gpt disk format meaning is this board support uefi
    Last edited by osamamattar; 04-04-2016, 11:13 AM.

Re: 1394 guid

Asrock TSD here should give you the tool for patch the bios.

Comment

Dear osamamattar,
      I am ASRock TSD Danny.

Please download the attached file from below link and pic then follow the below directions to re-flash 1394 GUID.
      Link:
      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

1. Please check the 1394 label in your motherboard and write it down. The 1394 UUID like 1394.jpg(ex. 00138F00XXXXXXXX)
      2. Rename the "1394_zip" to "1394.zip" Unzip the attached file "1394.zip" and save it to a bootable USB flash.
      3. Reboot your system and boot into the USB flash with Hotkey <F11> during POST.
      4. Run the 1394 program and key in "fwguid c XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" then press enter. System will re-flash the 1394 automatically.

Have a great day !
      ASRock TSD Danny

Comment

Asrock TSD here should give you the tool for patch the bios.

did you get the bios version ?

Comment

Originally posted by ASROCK-TSD-Danny View Post
          Dear osamamattar,
          I am ASRock TSD Danny.

Please download the attached file from below link and pic then follow the below directions to re-flash 1394 GUID.
          Link:
          MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

1. Please check the 1394 label in your motherboard and write it down. The 1394 UUID like 1394.jpg(ex. 00138F00XXXXXXXX)
          2. Rename the "1394_zip" to "1394.zip" Unzip the attached file "1394.zip" and save it to a bootable USB flash.
          3. Reboot your system and boot into the USB flash with Hotkey <F11> during POST.
          4. Run the 1394 program and key in "fwguid c XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" then press enter. System will re-flash the 1394 automatically.

Have a great day !
          ASRock TSD Danny
          Thx for respond i extract fwguid in my 8 giga flash usb when i try to boot from the usb flash hitf11 and shosing it always no operating system found how can i make it bootable

Comment

#1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
            ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Working...
            X