xfxpro 650w
    ASRock 990FX ExtreMe 6
    I updated the bios but the computer gives me a black screen
    I tried another video card and the start but with the rate of 970 not Want
    please help me
    Thank you

Re: Help Please

Hello and Welcome.

So I understand you correctly, You just built this, managed to visually flash the BIOS, and now, immediately after flashing, you get a black screen? A blackscreen after flashing, right?

Also, you lost me completely with that 970 there. Again, 970 what?
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Re: Help Please

Originally posted by Amd6300 View Post
      Goodevening
      I tried another video card and the start but with the rate of 970 not Want
      Originally posted by - wardog - View Post
      Also, you lost me completely with that 970 there. Again, 970 what?
      Ahhh.....

You're saying it works with a different card, but NOT with the GTX 970, right?
      #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
      ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Working...
      X