Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asrock Q1900B - memory problems

i have a problem whit my ram memory.
    i have tryed to put two difrent ram modules im my motherboard ,one 4gb 1600mhz and one 8gb 1600mhz and the machine wont start whit two difrent modules installed but it works fine whit two 4gb at samme kind .
    what kan i doo to about it and is it not posible that install two difrent size ram modules in this motherboard and do i have to put two 8gb modules in it insted???
    i hope its undestandeble what i have been reding.

Re: Asrock Q1900B - memory problems

Unfortunately, installing two different sticks will most likely present the problems you're seeing there.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Re: Asrock Q1900B - memory problems

You shouldn't even use the same exact model sticks unless they are in a kit, it's listed as kits in the QVL for a reason.

Comment

Working...
      X