Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AsRock Beebox N3150 Problem - Small Hard Disk for Window 10 Home

Dear Helpers,

Once I loaded the Win10 Home to the pre-stalled 32G eMMC SSD (Drive: C), I found a low volume alert.

Please teach me what to do:

1. Can I extend the Drive C?, or
    2. Can I transfer/reinstall the OS to a new bigger SSD drive? (e.g. 250G mSATA SSD)

I've heard that the OS license key is imprinted in the Bios, what shall I to to extract it and reinstall to a new drive?

Thank you very much in advance, and sorry for my poor English too.

Re: AsRock Beebox N3150 Problem - Small Hard Disk for Window 10 Home

Simply copy the bootable 32GB over to whatever size SSD you have/get. Macrium Reflect (Free Version).

I use it here.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Re: AsRock Beebox N3150 Problem - Small Hard Disk for Window 10 Home

Also be aware that ASRock has a 2nd gen SATA cable that is right angled.

Contact ASRock Tech Support, including a copy of the store receipt, and they will sendl you one free of charge.
      #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
      ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Working...
      X