Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asrock Z97M OC Formular have bios V. 2.3 problem ................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asrock Z97M OC Formular have bios V. 2.3 problem ................

That bios v. 2.3 make my fan of vga running 100 % and no signal to my monitor.
    This problem don't see in bios v 1.91/1.8 or lower.

This MB still have "twice boot" problem and no "internal pll overvoltage"
    function in bios to disable for fix "twice boot" problem.

"twice boot" problem is my pc must shutdown in 1 sec after power on and auto start boot to windows.

I hope asrock will release new stable bios nearly future.

Thank you

Re: Asrock Z97M OC Formular have bios V. 2.3 problem ................

Please list the hardware that compromises your computer.

Also, is/was there a specific reason that you updated the BIOS to 2.3?
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Originally posted by - wardog - View Post
      Please list the hardware that compromises your computer.

Also, is/was there a specific reason that you updated the BIOS to 2.3?

i5 4590S/VGA R9 270X/PSU Super flower silver green 600 W/RAM ADATA 16Gb

Now I use bios v 1.91 no problem like v 2.3 ( This bios version make my fan vga running 100% and no signal to monitor)

But Twice boot problem was happened with all bios version of this mb.

Comment

Question for ya now knowing it boots "twice' , regardless of BIOS flashed to.

Could it possibly be "Boot Failure Guard' that's causing this to happen?

How far into the BOOT sequence does it get each time before re-booting?

Too, please list out all the hardware your system is running when this happens.

TY
        #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
        ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Hardware with make and model numbers.

Comment

I will upload clip on youtube to show you.
            I think it easy to see problem more than me explain.

Today Asrock release bios v. 2.4 for Z97M OC F, But still have two above problem
            It not fix very sadd.

In my clip I will set default setting(F9) in bios before test ever.

My full spec

CPU : Intel Core i5 4590S
            MB : Asrock Z97M OC Formula
            RAM : ADATA 16GB(8*2)
            VGA : AMD MSI R9 270X 4Gb
            SSD : Samsung 850 Pro
            HDD : WD Black + blue
            PSU : Super Flower Silver Green 600W (88+ silver)

Why i'm sure that problem is bios of this mb ?
            Last two week, I was used MB Asrock 990FX killer with this system before change to intel platform,
            It no problem at all when i'm use AMD 990FX killer MB. That two problem was not found.
            Last edited by Chapit Chantrasorn; 10-19-2015, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Bios 1.91 and little detail

Last edited by Chapit Chantrasorn; 10-19-2015, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Bios 2.4 - 2.3 version
                1. VGA FAN RUN 100% and No signal to monitor
                2.Twice boot

Comment

Today I change mainboard to Asrock Z97X Killer.
                  It fine no problem at all. I don't see any two problem like Asrock Z97M OC Formula.

This morning, I was sent that ****ing mainboard to my dealer for claim it .

Comment

Working...
                  X