Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FM2A88X-ITX+ critic errors (ram?)

Hi,

I bought an Asrock FM2A88X-ITX+ with an AMD A-10 7870K but i'm having several critic errors (Event 41 Kernel-Power) maybe the board is incompatible with G.SKILL TridentX F3-2400C10D-16GTX, can anyone help me?

I already format disk, unchecked "Turn on fast startup" like microsoft forum suggest to do to solve the problem, i already try another RAM Kingston KHX1866C9D3K2/8GX, and the problem persist.

My System:
    Asrock FM2A88X-ITX+
    AMD A-10 7870K
    G.SKILL TridentX F3-2400C10D-16GTX
    SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB
    WD 1TB Blue 7200rpm
    Corsair CX500
    Fractal Design Node 304

Re: FM2A88X-ITX+ critic errors (ram?)

Critical Errors, and you've replaced the RAM already.

The CX500's have been around for years now. Many different changes throughout the years. Some good. Some not so good

How old is it and do you have another PSU to test against the CX500?

Critical Errors are mostly RAM or PSU related.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks you for the help but i already solved the problem.

I update the bios because the CPU AMD A-10 7870K only works with 3.00 bios version and mine was 2.10.

Thanks again.

Comment

Really?? Who'd have thunk that! (said facetiously)

That taught you a lesson not soon forgot.
        #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
        ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Working...
        X