X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASRock H87 Performance won't resume after Suspend to RAM

Hi,

my PC won't wake after Suspend to RAM.
    In BIOS i have ACPI suspend to RAM set to "auto".
    When i try to wake it up with keyboard or power button, it powers down 2 times (immediately after i hit button) and boot on 3d take.. but it doesn't boot into saved state, it boots OS from the beginning.
    Tried to suspend it from linux and windows with the same result.

Anyone knows how to fix it?

some PC specs:
    MB - asrock h87 performance, with latest BIOS v2.40
    CPU - i5-4670K

Re: ASRock H87 Performance won't resume after Suspend to RAM

Does your BIOS have an option called Check Ready Bit? That is for fixing waking from Sleep problems, if it is not enabled, try it enabled.

How much memory do you have? Sometimes this problem is related to the power supply, what PSU are you using?

Do you a video card or integrated graphics?

Comment

Originally posted by parsec View Post
      Does your BIOS have an option called Check Ready Bit? That is for fixing waking from Sleep problems, if it is not enabled, try it enabled.

How much memory do you have? Sometimes this problem is related to the power supply, what PSU are you using?

Do you a video card or integrated graphics?
      Yes, "Check ready bit" is Enabled.
      For now i have 16Gb RAM, and GF780gtx gpu, PSU 750W. But wakeup also didnt worked on a lower configuration on this MB (when it was 4Gb and integrated GPU)

Comment

sorry for that, but bump)

I have recently tried to use 8GB kingstone RAM module, that also listed in Memory support list ASRock > Fatal1ty H87 Performance
        I also tried to use only integrated Video..
        No luck... =(

when i try to suspend to RAM, it seems like PC powers down completely, instead of entering power save mode (or how it correctly called).

Comment

Working...
        X