Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asrock Z97 PRO 3 Motherboard Ethernet adapter non existent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asrock Z97 PRO 3 Motherboard Ethernet adapter non existent?

I have searched the entire internet for this driver only to find the one attached that gives me an error that say that no Ethernet adapted from Intel is installed on this motherboard. If anyone can help me figure out what is needed to do to get the Lan working on my computer I would be very grateful. As of right now I am connected through my wireless network card but I need my Lan to work. I don't want to replace the board after just assembling my computer but If I have to to replace the faulty Lan port then I will.

Also, I installed the driver from the disk and even then it still won't work.

"Cannot Install Drivers. No Intel(R) Adapters Are Present In This Computer" - is the error handled by the driver installer
    Last edited by human_insane; 12-05-2014, 03:41 PM.

Re: Asrock Z97 PRO 3 Motherboard Ethernet adapter non existent?

I've seen that error in only one situation, when I tried to install the Intel network driver on a Windows 10 preview installation.

We don't know what OS you are using, but if you are using Windows 10 preview, it is probably a bug in Windows 10 or the Intel Chipset installation program when used with Windows 10.

Otherwise, it sounds like you were installing drivers from the board's disk, is that right? Did you run the automatic driver install, or choose drivers manually? If you chose them manually, did you run the Intel Chipset/INF file installer? That should be done first, before any other driver installations, and identifies the hardware on a board. Which could explain why the network driver installer could not find an Intel Adapter.

Wish there was more information in your post. Anyway, did you try this driver from Intel: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Det...ng&ProdId=3707

Comment

Working...
    X