Problem in Connecting HDMI with LG Television lg 32lb550a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem in Connecting HDMI with LG Television lg 32lb550a

I am facing problem to connect my PC to television via HDMI port. I am providing tech specification plse help me to solve problem.
    Computer Configuration
    • Mother Board: Asrock Z87 extreme3
    • CPU: intel i5 4th generation
    • RAM: 4GB

Television
    • LG 32 inch model no lg 32lb550a

Problem Description
    • When i have connect to 19 inch display then HDMI work fine but when i have connect with my LG 32 inch tv then HDMI display not occur. I have check my lg 32 inch tv hdmi display with laptop it works fine but gives no display in when i m connecting to my PC. Please Reply back soon.

Re: Problem in Connecting HDMI with LG Television lg 32lb550a

Your LG TV probably has a different resolution than your 19" monitor, and may be running at a different Refresh Rate.

Your LG TV has a 50H refresh rate and 1366 x 768 resolution. TVs are not as "smart" as monitors are, and may not communicate with the PC to allow it to set the correct resolution and refresh rate. It is not unusual to need to set the resolution and refresh rate for televisions used with PCs.

Also, TVs and PC monitors do not share all the same resolution settings, so you must choose the correct one from an alternate list.

Comment

Re: Problem in Connecting HDMI with LG Television lg 32lb550a

Originally posted by parsec View Post
      Your LG TV probably has a different resolution than your 19" monitor, and may be running at a different Refresh Rate.

Your LG TV has a 50H refresh rate and 1366 x 768 resolution. TVs are not as "smart" as monitors are, and may not communicate with the PC to allow it to set the correct resolution and refresh rate. It is not unusual to need to set the resolution and refresh rate for televisions used with PCs.

Also, TVs and PC monitors do not share all the same resolution settings, so you must choose the correct one from an alternate list.

Hi,

In the technical specification of TV , screen resoultion is given as 1366*768 but when this TV is to be used as monitor with PC the recommanded resolution is 1920*1080.

What resoultion should I set to connect lg 32lb550a TV with PC?

TV model:
      lg 32lb550a 32 inch

PC configuration is as follows:
      1. Intel Pentium processor G3240
      2. 4 GB RAM
      3. 500 GB HDD

Comment

Working...
      X