RAID Utility for H97M-ITX/ac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAID Utility for H97M-ITX/ac

I configured my new system with RAID1 using the onboard RST. While this is working without issue, I am unable to monitor the health and sync progress of the RAID. I tried to install the SBA software through the asrock h97m-itx download section (http://66.226.78.22/downloadsite/uti....47.8420).zip), but it said my system does not meet certain requirements.

What software is available that I can use? I'm running Windows 8.1 Professional 64bit

Re: RAID Utility for H97M-ITX/ac

You need the Intel IRST driver and utility package for Windows, the Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver and utility ver:13.1.0.1058 from your board's download page:

ASRock > H97M-ITX/ac

Did you run the Intel Chipset/INF file installation program, the INF driver ver:10.0.13 on your board's download page? If not, that may be causing the SBA software installation to fail. This installation program must be run in order to identify the main components on your board.

SBA software won't give you the ability to monitor your RAID array.

Comment

[Solved] RAID Utility for H97M-ITX/ac

@parsec: The Rapid Storage Technology link worked like a charm. I must have visited the Asrock download page at least 5 times over the past two days, and for some reason, I never saw the IRST listed as a download. HIdden in plain site I suppose.

Comment

Re: RAID Utility for H97M-ITX/ac

Good, some people don't use it but I always install it.

Be sure to click on the Help button in the IRST Windows program that will open another program with information about all the RAID options and other features provided by IRST.

Comment

Working...
        X