ASRock temp / overheating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASRock temp / overheating?

Hi all, i am new to this forum and also to using the ASRock Mobo. Can someone please tell what is the maximum operating temperature for the ASRock H81M-DGS R2.0 ? as i am using Open hardware Monitor, under temperatures the maximum value is tem 1: 35, temp 2: 374, temp 3: 36, at the moment according to open hardware monitor it is saying my value is temp 1: 31, temp 2: 36.5, temp 3: 35.0 (Celsius) so is it overheating or is this normal operating temp for a mobo?

sorry i am not good at computer hardware stuff

Re: ASRock temp / overheating?

Originally posted by ducati94 View Post
    ..........at the moment according to open hardware monitor it is saying my value is temp 1: 31, temp 2: 36.5, temp 3: 35.0 (Celsius) so is it overheating or is this normal operating temp for a mobo?
    Those temps above look good and you shouldn't need worrying.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Re: ASRock temp / overheating?

All those temperatures seem fine, but if you don't know what they are specifically for then how would you know if something goes wrong later on?

Your board has the ASRock A-Tuning application, which among other things will display some system temperatures and identify them as the mother board and CPU.

Another program that provides many different readings, including temperature, system voltages, CPU speed, and power usage that are clearly labeled is HWiNFO:

HWiNFO, HWiNFO32/64 - Download

The maximum operating temperature of a mother board is rarely if ever provided by a manufacture. In general, if a board temperature reading was over 40C, I would be looking into cooling it better.

Comment

Working...
      X