Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help to learn if corsair memory option is compatible,MSL no help

Hello,
    I'm on the verge of placing orders for the hardware that I will need to build a new system. I went online and to the asrock website I got the Memory Support List its not been helpful at all. Pretty much most of the memory chips that are labeled there are actually out of stock or you simply can't find them on newegg at all. I selected 6-7 options and came to pick the final hardware memory that I want to purchase I'm just trying to make sure the memory modules will be compatible with the current z97 Extreme6. Like I said the current list is horrible and is not helpful. What do you recommend I do to find out of the MOBO supports my Corsair memory.
    Corsair CMZ16GX3M2A2133C10(Main option)
    or
    CMY16GX3M2A2133C9R (Backup) or of corsair is a problem then gskill Model F3-2133C11D-16GZL or F3-2133C11D-16GXL. ON the gskill site it says this memory is compatible with the z97 extreme6 but I cant find anything about the corsair.

Re: Need help to learn if corsair memory option is compatible,MSL no help

Originally posted by sebastian869 View Post
    gskill Model F3-2133C11D-16GZL or F3-2133C11D-16GXL. ON the gskill site it says this memory is compatible with the z97 extreme6 but I cant find anything about the corsair.
    Go with the G.Skill. Corsairs Memory Finder only goes up to Z87 boards as of this post. At the least, puzzling. If not confusing.

The kits displayed on G.Skills RAM Configurator for your Z97 Extreme6 (<-link) is guaranteed compatible. No guessing Or worries.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Working...
    X